Last Updated on
Balochistan Board 9th Result 2019 also popularly known as “Hamara Quetta” board official website bbiseqta.edu.pk. This page will provide the latest news on BISE Balochistan Board 9th (SSC A) Result 2019. The 9th class result is likely to be announced on June 2019. Students will be able to search the result by name and roll number in online. Balochistan Board will publish date and time of result publication.
Balochistan Board 9th Result 2019
- The Balochistan Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education, Quetta provides quality education for all students in secondary level. The 9th class annual exam conducted at end of the secondary level of studies also known as SSC (Senior Secondary Certificate).
- The SSC Annual Examination 2019 (Class 9th) consists of two groups Science Group and
Humanities Group. In Balochistan Board maximum students are enrolled for Science Group instead of Humanities Group.
- Last year in 2014 a total 43351 appeared in class 9th examination, out of 43351, a total 32621 students successfully passed the exam. On an average 75.25%, students were passed the exam. Students appeared in this exam from Turbat, Loralai, Khuzdar, D. M. J, and Quetta regions.
Hamara Quetta 9th Class Result 2019 online:
Before publishing any exam results, students must know Balochistan Board 9th Result 2019 will be available on their website bbiseqta.edu.pk. However, students may search for Hamara Quetta 9th Class Result 2019 online by Entering your roll no, or Search By, Student’s Name and Father’s Name.
- Step 1: Open your mobile or laptop connect to the Internet.
- Step2: Go to google and search for bbiseqta.edu.pk.
- Step 3: at the top menu click on “Result“.
- Step 4: Select your class (SSC A (9th Class).
- Step 5: Select Year as 2019.
- Step 6: Enter your roll no________.
- Or enter following information Search By Student’s Name or Father’s Name
- Finally, click on Submit button.
Balochistan Board 9th Result Performance Report
Pass Percentage of Science Group
|Total Number of Candidates Appeared||40665|
|Total Number of Candidates Passed||30712|
Pass Percentage of Humanities Group
|Total Number of Candidates Appeared||2686|
|Total Number of Candidates Passed||1909|
Over All Pass Percentage
|Total Number of Candidates Appeared||43351|
|Total Number of Candidates Passed||32621|