Last Updated on
BISE Mardan Board Result SSC (also referred to as Class 9 and Class 10th) 2019. The board announced the SSC both part 1 and part 2 results on the same day. So, students of 9th class and 10th class must search SSC result of BISE Mardan Board online by roll number and name. The BISE Mardan Khyber Pakhtunkhwa 9th/10th Result will be available for students at 07:00 AM on 05 July 2019.
BISE Mardan Board Result SSC 2019
- The Mardan Board SSC exam is also popularly known as Class 9th (SSC 1) and Class 10th (SSC 2). The Senior Secondary Certificate (SSC) consists of two years of schooling known as 9th and 10th. After successfully qualified SSC exam students to get admission into Higher Secondary School Certificate (HSSC).
- The board is expected to announce the SSC Result 2019 by July 2019. We will guide all the students “how to check Mardan Board SSC Result 2019“. Every year the BISE Mardan conducted SSC Part 1 (9th) and Part 2(10th) exam once in a year. As a matter of fact, from recent years the board publishes the 9th and 10th result on the same day.
- The Mardan Board is one of the reputed board in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa region. There is a total eight board in this region recognized by the BISE Pakistani Government. The board also offers Affiliate institutions imparting 9th and 10th education within Pakistan and abroad.
How to check Mardan Board SSC Result 2019:
To cope up with technology the Mardan Board upgraded their education system from manual work to automatic work. Nowadays it is easy for students to check Mardan Board 9th result 2019 and Mardan Board 10th result 2019 in online as well as other ways. All the students including private students may check and download topper list from Science Group and Humanities group.
- Visit the official website of www.bisemdn.edu.pk.
- Check at the TOP menu bar
- Find menu “Student Corner“.
- Upon over your mouse pointer, a drop-down sub-menu will appear,
click on “Online Result -> SSC“.
- Finally, “Mardan Board SSC Result Online 2019” page will appear.
- Now you have three options to search result online.
- Option 1: Search SSC Result by Roll Number. (Enter your roll number and click on View)
- Option 2: Search SSC Result by Name. (Enter your name and click on View)
- Option 3: Search SSC Institute Result. (Select your Institute name and click on View)
Last year in 2017 the student (boy) who topped the SSC 2017 scored A-1 total marks 1051 from Institution: The Quaid-E-Azam Public School Zaida, Swabi .