Last Updated on
Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education Mirpurkhas (Sindh) conducted Intermediate exam popularly known as Inter (HSC) in the month of May and June. Students may check BISE Mirpurkhas Board Inter Result 2019 Online by Searching their Seat Number. Last year the result of annual examinations (2017) of the higher secondary certificate (part-ii) (class XII) was announced on August 25.
BISE Mirpurkhas Inter Result 2019
- BISE Mirpurkhas Board allows students to join a different group of studies started from HSC Part 1 (Class 11th) and continue two years of Intermediate of schooling i.e. up to HSC Part 2 (Class 12th). This group consists of a pre-engineering group, pre-medical, Humanities Group, commerce group, and oriental group.
- Before the final announcement of BISE Mirpurkhas Inter Result 2019 Online, the board will first announce the list of the top position holder of Intermediate (HSC) annual examination 2019. On the next day, the board finally declare the Inter result 2019 in online for students.
- If any of the student unable to search inter result online due to the network issue, then the student must collect their original result from their respective schools. However, the all the candidate should have collected the same from their schools. Because online generated results are reference purpose only they do not have any academic value.
Check BISE Mirpurkhas 2019 Inter Result Online:
Before you check the Inter result you must have your Seat Number. If you forget the Seat Number then check your Roll Number slips. However, the board only allow candidates to search their intermediate exam result using Seat Number. You are not allowed to search result by name or any other method.
- Step 1: Visit the main web portal www.bisemirpurkhas.edu.pk
- Step 2: look at the main menu bar click on “Result”
- Step 2: Now “BISE Mirpurkhas Online Results” page will open.
- Step 4: At this page, the student can Search Result by their Seat Number.
- Step 5: Enter Seat No. in the appropriate box.
- Step 6: Select Class as HSC 1 (Inter 1) or HSC 2 (Inter 2)
- Step 7: Finally, click on “Get Result” button.