Last Updated on
PMF Lahore Result 2019 Punjab Medical Faculty Exam Results 2019: The PMF recently announced Dispenser & Dental Technician Result January 2019 online. However, they will also announce Dispenser, Public Health Technology, Laboratory Technology, Radiography and Imaging Technology and Operation Theater Technology Results online in www.pmflahore.com Result 2019.
PMF Lahore Result 2019
- The PMF Lahore conducted this examination twice a year and shall be termed as annual exam and supplementary exam.
- According to the guideline of PMF Lahore, There shall be a gap of minimum forty-five days between the declaration of result and conduction of next examination.
- A candidate failing in only one theory paper for want of not more than 1% of the total
number of marks allotted to the relevant technology shall be awarded grace/concessional
marks to the extent of one percent of total marks in that category.
Checking www.pmflahore.com Result 2019
Punjab Medical Faculty Lahore helps us to find exam result in online. Check the following steps to download the mark sheet or result.
- Visit the web portal www.pmflahore.com
- Click on “Examination Result 2019“
- Now select exam = old scheme.
- Select Session = January 2019
- Finally, enter your roll number and click on OK button.
Punjab Medical Faculty Exam Results 2019
The tabulated result shall be approved by the ‘Result Approval Sub-committee’ comprising:
i. The Head Examiner
ii. Secrecy Officer
iii. Registrar PMF
- After the approval of result from the Sub-committee, the Secretary PMF shall notify the
result which shall be immediately uploaded on the website of PMF www.pmflahore.com.
- Leading national daily newspapers shall be informed about the declaration of result.
- The result card shall be sent to each candidate within two weeks of the declaration of results. The fail candidates shall also be provided with the application form for the next examination.
- If the result of any affiliated institute for any category is less than 33%, a letter shall be issued to that institute for improvement in the quality of education. In case of three consecutive poor results, the matter shall be placed before the Governing Body for a decision regarding continuation of affiliation.
Core Course as Supplementary Course
- 1. To accommodate those who qualified from the ‘Old Scheme’, the Governing Body of PMF in its meeting held on 08.05.2013 decided that the Core Course shall be used as ‘Additional Course’ for equalization of courses of the old scheme with courses of two years duration.
- 2. All candidates who have qualified or will qualify by the year 2015 from the old scheme shall be eligible to sit in this examination.
- 3. The candidates shall not be required to re-apply for registration with PMF; however, other terms and conditions and fee structure shall be the same as for other examinations.
- 4. Unlike the regular candidates, there shall be no Viva for this examination.
- 5. There shall be no limit on the number of chances to sit in this examination.