Last Updated on
Muzaffargarh 5th Class Result 2019 BISE Muzaffargarh Board Grade V Results by PEC Muzaffargarh 5th Class Result 2019: The Punjab Examination Commission (PEC) will announce Muzaffargarh Board 5th Class Result 2019 in this month. The BISE Muzaffargarh 5th Class Result 2019 will be published on 31st March 2019. Students of Muzaffargarh will be able to check fastest results on this website.
Muzaffargarh Class 5th Result 2019
- Muzaffargarh 5th Class Result 2019: Students from districts Muzaffargarh, Layyah, and Vehari performed the best on average, whereas students from districts Rawalpindi, Sheikhupura, and Narowal had the lowest scores, on average. Overall, students in southern districts performed better than students in central and northern districts of Punjab.
- Muzaffargarh 5th Class Result 2019: Overall, student performance was highest in Muzaffargarh and lowest in Rawalpindi district. Students from Muzaffargarh had the highest scores in all subjects,
Muzaffargarh 5th Class Result 2019 Online
There is no Muzaffargarh board hence, nither they publish any 5th result nor 8th class result. Therefore, Punjab Examination Commission has made a new system to check the Muzaffargarh 5th Class Result online.
- First: Take your mobile or laptop with internet connection.
- Second. Open your Internet Browser like google chrome.
- Third: In address bar “Type URL” www.pec.edu.pk
- Select your District as “Muzaffargarh”.
- Forth: Click on 5th Result from “Examination”.
- Fifth: Enter Your Grade 5th Roll Number, for example, 70-334-162 (if you forget, then check your “roll number slip“).
- Finally, Click on “Search” button.
Note: You can download Muzaffargarh 5th result as PDF or Print the Muzaffargarh Board 5th class result 2019 for future use.
Muzaffargarh 5th Class Result:
- The PEC Muzaffargarh 5th Class result 2015 average pass percentage was 53.8.
- The PEC Muzaffargarh 5th Class result 2016 average pass percentage was 64.67.
- In English, average percentage scores ranged from 59.2% in Chakwal to 43.2% in Muzaffargarh and exceeded 50% in 23 districts while 13 districts scored below 50%.
|Subject||2015 Pass %||2016 Pass %|