Last Updated on
ETEA 2021 Medical Test Result By Name and Roll No Online:
Question 1: Why is ETEA Medical Entry Test? For Which Universities and For Which Departments it is?
3. Are there Negative Marking in the test?
- Yes, there are 4 marks for each correct answer of the MCQs (Multiple Choice Questions) and there is 1 negative mark for each wrong attempt. And there are no marks for the questions skipped.
5. What is the Seat Distribution in ETEA Medical Entry Test?
- Please visit the following blog for detail info on seats distribution.
6. When is the test?
- The test is on July 15, 2019.
7. What is the Registration Procedure?’
8. What are the Test Centers?
- There are 7 test centers. 1. Peshawar, 2. Abbottabad, 3. Kohat, 4. D.I Khan, 5.Swat, 6. Malakand, 7. Mardan.
9. How can I get the Roll Number of Test?
- After registering online, you can get your roll number online. Print that and take it with you in the test center.
10. How much time is needed for the ETEA Test Result?
- ETEA upload the result of test on their website within 24 hours.
What are the Passing Marks of the entry test?
- The passing marks are 320. But they are not needed in admission. The admission is purely on merit basis and not on passing marks basis.
What is the Merit Criteria?
The criteria is as under :
1. 10% Matric
2. 40% FSc
3. 50% ETEA tes
Instructions for Candidates Appearing in ETEA:
• Students are requested to bring the following on the day of the test :
o Admit Card (ID Number) provided by the respective Institutions / ETEA.
o Thin Tip Black Marker (Dollar Sketch line marker).
o Clip Board to hold the Answer Sheet.
• Your ID.Number (Roll No), Name & Test Form (Paper Version A, B, C or D) is already filled on Pink Answer Sheet.
• Students are requested to take care of the Answer Sheet. i.e., Not bend it etc.
• Total questions are 200, all compulsory, all carry equal marks.
• The invigilators during the test will answer NO queries. Understanding the paper is also a part of the test.
• Each wrong answer will get -1 score, correct answer receives +4 score and unattempted gets 0 score.
• More than one mark on the same question will be considered wrong.
• Be sure before you mark your answer, because once you do that, it can not be changed.
• Do not use any type of ERASER or any covering fluids. Any attempts to erase a mark can result in damaging the sheet and hence it will not be marked correctly.
• Use of Mobile Phones, calculators, calculator watches, scientific or mathematical tables and other electronic device is not allowed.
• Please use the ROUGH WORK sheet given at the end of question paper for rough work. Do not detach that sheet from the question paper.
• Do not write at the back of the answer sheet. DO NOT Tear off any Page of Test Paper; ETEA will Examine each Test Paper.