Last Updated on
ETEA 2019 Medical Test Result By Name and Roll No Online: ETEA is Education Testing and Evaluation Agency. Educational Testing and Evaluation Agency Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, is an educational entity established in November 1998, by the Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa – Technical Services Maintained by Veevo Tech. It’s a test-taking body and it takes tests for different purposes. In Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, also known as KPK or KP, the tests for Public Sector Medical Colleges (MBBS & BDS Admissions) is also conducted by ETEA Agency. Below are all the details you need to know before applying in ETEA Medical Entry Test in 2019.
ETEA Medical Entry Test 2019
Question 1: Why is ETEA Medical Entry Test? For Which Universities and For Which Departments it is?
Answer: ETEA Medical Entry Test is given by those who are aiming to get admission in any government medical college (either for MBBS or BDS Admissions) of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. The main colleges in which you can get admissions are as under,
- 1. Ayub College of Dentistry (Abbottabad)
2. Ayub Medical College (Abbottabad)
3. Bacha Khan Medical College (Mardan)
4. Bannu Medical College (Bannu)
5. Gajju Khan Medical College Swabi
6. Gomal Medical College (Dera Ismail Khan)
7. Jinnah Medical College (Peshawar)
8. Khyber College of Dentistry (Peshawar)
9. Khyber Medical College (Peshawar)
10. Khyber Girls Medical College (Peshawar)
11. Rehman Medical College (Peshawar)
12. Saidu Medical College (Saidu Sharif)
13. Women Medical and Dental College Abbottabad
14. Al Razi Medical College (Peshawar)
These all colleges are under KMU (Khyber Medical University). You can also get admission on a reciprocal basis in medical colleges of Punjab, Sindh and other parts of Pakistan.
2. How many Subjects are there in the ETEA Medical Entry Test? And what are the MCQs per subject?
- There are 4 subjects in the test. Biology, Chemistry, Physics, and English. English have 20 MCQs and other subjects have 60 MCQs.
3. Are there Negative Marking in the test?
- Yes, there are 4 marks for each correct answer of the MCQs (Multiple Choice Questions) and there is 1 negative mark for each wrong attempt. And there are no marks for the questions skipped.
4. What is the Syllabus of the Test?
- The syllabus is KPK Text Book Board books of FSc. All the test is made out of these books and nothing is out of course.
5. What is the Seat Distribution in ETEA Medical Entry Test?
- Please visit the following blog for detail info on seats distribution.
6. When is the test?
- The test is on July 15, 2019.
7. What is the Registration Procedure?’
- You can register for the test one month before the start of the test. The registration will be online.
8. What are the Test Centers?
- There are 7 test centers. 1. Peshawar, 2. Abbottabad, 3. Kohat, 4. D.I Khan, 5.Swat, 6. Malakand, 7. Mardan.
9. How can I get the Roll Number of Test?
- After registering online, you can get your roll number online. Print that and take it with you in the test center.
10. How much time is needed for the ETEA Test Result?
- ETEA upload the result of test on their website within 24 hours.
What are the Passing Marks of the entry test?
- The passing marks are 320. But they are not needed in admission. The admission is purely on merit basis and not on passing marks basis.
What is the Merit Criteria?
The criteria is as under :
1. 10% Matric
2. 40% FSc
3. 50% ETEA tes
Instructions for Candidates Appearing in ETEA:
• Students are requested to bring the following on the day of the test :
o Admit Card (ID Number) provided by the respective Institutions / ETEA.
o Thin Tip Black Marker (Dollar Sketch line marker).
o Clip Board to hold the Answer Sheet.
• Your ID.Number (Roll No), Name & Test Form (Paper Version A, B, C or D) is already filled on Pink Answer Sheet.
• Students are requested to take care of the Answer Sheet. i.e., Not bend it etc.
• Total questions are 200, all compulsory, all carry equal marks.
• The invigilators during the test will answer NO queries. Understanding the paper is also a part of the test.
• Each wrong answer will get -1 score, correct answer receives +4 score and unattempted gets 0 score.
• More than one mark on the same question will be considered wrong.
• Be sure before you mark your answer, because once you do that, it can not be changed.
• Do not use any type of ERASER or any covering fluids. Any attempts to erase a mark can result in damaging the sheet and hence it will not be marked correctly.
• Use of Mobile Phones, calculators, calculator watches, scientific or mathematical tables and other electronic device is not allowed.
• Please use the ROUGH WORK sheet given at the end of question paper for rough work. Do not detach that sheet from the question paper.
• Do not write at the back of the answer sheet. DO NOT Tear off any Page of Test Paper; ETEA will Examine each Test Paper.