Last Updated on
PEC 2019 Roll Number Slips for 5th Class and 8th Class: Students should collect PEC Roll Number Slips for 5th Class and 8th Class 2019 before the examination. Therefore, candidates may collect their Roll Number Slips from their concerned Examination Cluster Centers where the candidates/schools.
Roll Number Slips for 5th Class and 8th Class
- The Pakistan Examination Commission is an autonomous body responsible for conducting the annual exams of primary and middle classes in the government schools of Punjab province. Punjab Examination Commission (PEC) will issue the Roll Number Slips for Grade 5 and Grade 8 for 2019 Examinations.
- Candidates/Schools can get their roll number slips from their concerned Examination Cluster Centers where the candidates/schools.
- Students should keep this in their mind, without Roll Number Slips candidates are not permitted to enter the examination hall. Every year PEC send all roll number slips in the month of January. However, students also should check their name and other details in their roll number slips. If you found any mistake contact with your authority.
PEC Roll Number Slips for 5th Class 2019
- for 5th Class and 8th ClassThe students have to appear in the PEC 5th/ 8th class annual exams and Punjab Exams Commissions sends the PEC roll number slips to the candidates during the month of January. The candidates can appear in the PEC grade 5 / grade 8 annual exams in February. PEC submits the date sheet and PEC class 5 / class 8 roll number slips to the students through their schools.
PEC Roll Number Slips for 8th Class 2019
- As a matter of fact, PEC will issue Roll Number Slips for 8th Class 2019 to the students through their schools. Therefore, candidates should contact with their school’s authority. However, candidates search PEC roll number slips in online (pec.edu.pk). Instead, they should to get the eighth class roll number slips from the schools and ensure their appearance in the grade 8 annual exams 2019.
PEC Roll Number Slips 2019 for 5th Class and 8th Class
Instructions for ECC Head for Issuance of Roll Number Slips:
- First, Roll Number Slips will be issued through online software.
- Second, ECC heads will issue the Roll Number Slips to the candidates/heads of schools.
- Third, ECC heads will paste one Photograph of the candidate on Roll Number Slips.
- Fourth, ECC heads will sign and stamp on the photographs of the candidates on Roll Number Slips.
- Fifth, ECC heads will provide the Cut Lists to the superintendents for identification of the candidates
- Finally, ECC heads will inform the heads of schools/candidates telephonically or by any other means for delivery of Roll No. Slips.